SEO vs PPC vs Social Media in One Graph
So, why the total domination of SEO? We have a few theories, neatly placed in bullets below.
- In absolutely every circumstance that we’ve experienced, visitors from organic search engine results convert into customers at a much higher rate than PPC and Social Media Marketing. Translation: people continue to trust organic search engine results over paid ads and social media.
- SEO is getting easier to measure and understand as metrics are combined with website analytic data. Further reinforcing the value of SEO concerning website visitors.
- The costs associated with PPC are ever-increasing as bid rates in competitive markets soar.
- Social Media Marketing continues to be difficult to directly measure, although the indirect benefits are undeniable.
- Paid Social Media Marketing is following in the footsteps of PPC with regard to ever-increasing costs.
- Every click and/or interaction costs within paid search and social environments. SEO costs the same each month no matter how many clicks or interactions occur.
Please contact us with questions or comments!