Exceptional SEO extends beyond the website
Use our SEO hiring guide to better understand how to move forward with SEO consulting and service.
SEO is so much more than just digital marketing. It requires a fundamental understanding of the technology that powers the web. The most effective SEO companies possess in-depth knowledge of website development, design, hosting and domain names and can optimize almost any website, regardless of platform or programming language. They not only are capable of acquiring valuable organic search engine exposure but maintaining it by strictly adhering to search engine guidelines and protocols.
A good SEO will try to prioritize what ideas can bring your business the most improvement for the least investment, and what improvements may take more time, but help growth in the long term. – Maile Ohye, Google
Step 1: Starting the SEO hiring process
In order to develop an effective proposal, we need to know about your services and/or products, competition and most importantly – expectations. After contacting us, our team will respond with a few simple questions to assist with conducting research.
Common SEO Proposal Questions:
- What type of audience do you want to reach?
- Who are your top competitors?
- Have you had any SEO work done in the past? What was focused on?
- Can you provide us with access to your website backend, Google Analytics and Google Search Console?
Step 2: The SEO proposal
SEO proposals come in many formats, where the most common are for ongoing service, project management, consulting and website auditing. Some SEOs will require contracts, where other companies (like us) utilize a simple monthly agreement.
Our ongoing consulting and service proposals request 30 days notice before canceling instead of a multi-month contract.
Once you have evaluated and signed our proposal agreement we’ll begin the kickoff process. Please keep in mind that most SEO proposals take 1 to 4 days to complete and that service typically launches within 1 to 2 weeks of signing the proposed agreement.
Step 3: SEO project kickoff
Upon receipt of a signed proposal and invoice, our team will launch your SEO campaign starting with a site-wide analysis. Within the first month of service, our goal is to develop a strategic roadmap and workflow as well as carry out initial implementation.
The first month of service launches:
- Strategic workflow roadmap development and initial analysis and implementation.
- Site auditing to identify critical issues like broken links, redirection loops and duplicate/competing content issues.
- Website alert monitoring for search result ranking and visitor traffic variations.
- Weekly reporting that highlights the performance of the previous week and year.
- Live SEO dashboard to track the progress of your campaign and view live reports.
Use the form below to contact us with any questions regarding our SEO hiring guide.
Get started with Jtree SEO
Request a free SEO proposal or schedule an initial consultation.*
*We don’t share your information with anyone!
Jtree is a Boise SEO company and Portland SEO company that has provided service and consulting for local, national and international organizations since 2009. Please contact us with any questions or to request a free proposal.