We're open during our regular hours of 9-6 M-F. Stay safe out there!
We wanted to take a moment during these challenging times and let you know our team is hard at work as per our usual level of awesomeness. In response to Covid-19, we have increased our efforts to support our clients and the business community.
Important Covid-19 search engine considerations for your company:
- Update your Google My Business listing hours if Covid-19 has affected when or where you conduct business. Don't forget Yelp and Bing!
- Use Google My Business posts to promote announcements, offers and events on Google Search and Maps.
- Learn how to let Google know if your event status has changed or if you are hosting a virtual event.
- Add schema to your pages to inform search engines of Coronavirus special announcements and testing facilities.
- Take advantage of Google Ads credits through the end of 2020.
We understand the urgency of maintaining your organization's search engine visibility during these times. Which is why our team is remotely available for assistance to anyone in need.
General business considerations:
- Modify your marketing to be reflective of social distancing.
- Set up a remote working strategy for your company.
- Keep communication and file sharing simple with tools like Hangouts, Zoom, Skype, Duo, Google Drive and Dropbox.