We understand the urgency of maintaining your organization's search engine visibility at this time. Which is why our team is remotely available for assistance during our regular hours of 9-6, M-F. In response to COVID-19, we'll be keeping this page updated with valuable SEO resources for your organization (and yourself).
Important Coronavirus SEO resources for your company:
- Update your Google My Business listing hours if the Novel Coronavirus has affected when or where you conduct business. Don't forget Yelp and Bing!
- Take advantage of Google Ads credits through the end of 2020.
- List your products for free on Google Shopping, set up a Merchant Center account to get started.
- Use Google My Business posts to promote announcements, offers and events on Google Search and Maps.
- Learn how to let Google know if your event status has changed or if you are hosting a virtual event.
- Add schema to your pages to inform search engines of Coronavirus special announcements and testing facilities.
Important business resources:
- Modify your marketing to be reflective of social distancing.
- Set up a remote working strategy for your company.
- Keep communication and file sharing simple with tools like Hangouts, Zoom, Skype, Duo, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Include virtual service offerings and edit your Covid-19 advisory alert on Yelp for businesses.
- Create a business profile on WhatsApp to connect with people everywhere.
- Monitor SBA resources for your organization.
- Assist and receive assistance from other business owners on Google Stride.